Friday, October 16, 2015

REVIEW | Innisfree Green Tea Natural BB cream






Pros
Natural coverage
Moisturizing

Cons
No SPF
Doesn't cover redness as well as I'd like
Doesn't adhere to the skin well (see photo)

Price
$15+ for 40ml
on Ebay here
This version has SPF29 though, maybe it's better

Verdict
I got this while ago when I was in China, Innisfree is known to have no parabens and have natural ingredients. Idk why I chose this BB cream when it has no SPF and not that great of a coverage, but at least I can review it for you guys and let you know that it's not worth the money.
If you want to try a BB cream with good coverage and helps with your pores, see my review for the Skin79 Hot Pink BB cream here (there's a reason why it became so popular)

Repurchase?
No.

Would I recommend it?
No. There are BB creams that provide better coverage that looks more natural

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts