Wednesday, October 21, 2015

REVIEW | NARS Radiant Creamy concealer



Acne scars

~8hrs later. I had set it with the Pur Minerals powder foundation

Bumpy acne spots

Pros
Good coverage
Creamy

Cons
Looks bad on large pores
Seems to oxidize a little
Kind of melts and breaks down if you have oily skin

Price
$29 for 0.22 oz / 6 ml

Verdict
Rating: B+
I got this as a gift last month. A lot of Youtubers seem to rave about this, namely MissGlamorazzi. The stopper for the sponge applicator seems very effective, I could only get product on the tip of the sponge. The concealer itself has a creamy consistency, it's thick but not so thick it looks cakey. However, around my nose where my pores are huge, this concealer does not cover or settle in well. I notice most American foundations and concealers seem to do that. Most people would probably wear a primer or foundation underneath, but I like to just wear concealer sometimes to avoid piling a bunch of products on my acne.

Repurchase?
No.

Would I recommend it?
Yes. Yes, if you have the budget and don't intend to use it by itself. Plus there are drugstore concealers that are just as good (e.g. Maybelline Master Conceal (review here))

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts