Thursday, November 19, 2015

REVIEW (Korean Beauty) | VDL Triple Shot Tint Bar in Triple Burgundy (Ombre Lips)



"How would you like your tint today?"
"Tint, base, and balm in one stick for voluminous gradient lips, please!"



Blended in a little more

Product photo

After eating - I'm kind of impressed, it darker color actually stains your lips

Pros
Fruity scent
Gradient effect
Buildable color
Not drying

Cons
Sheerer than the photo portrays

Price
$13+ for 0.12 oz / 3.5 g

Verdict
Rating: B
This was on a list of best selling Korean products my cousin from China sent me, and I've always liked the gradient look in Korean dramas.
This lip tint smells lightly fragrant of berries, and the gradient look works, but it is a lot sheerer than it looks in the photo. I recommend it if you want that gradient look in the form of novelty in this product, but I'm sure you can create it with a dark tint or lipstick you like.
I saw instructions somewhere you could also apply this vertically so that it becomes a milky color, as shown in the photo.

Repurchase?
Maybe the peach trio.

Would I recommend it?
Yes! But keep in mind the color isn't as pigmented as it looks


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts