Thursday, January 7, 2016

GlamGlow FlashMud Brightening Treatment





What it looks like applied


Morning after Day 1 | Morning after Day 3

It might be hard to tell, but the acne scars on my left cheek were significantly lightened after the initial 3 day treatment, which I'm semi impressed by. However, the mask doesn't seem to help much with acne itself, as you can kind of see.

Pros
Exfoliating
Smells amazing
Brightens the skin

Cons
Expensive
Might be harsh for sensitive skin

Price
$69 for 1.7 oz / 50 g at Sephora

Verdict
My acne's been getting better with my antibiotics from the dermatologist, so I've been focusing more on lightening my acne scars. Fortunately my scars aren't the ice pick scars or the ones that are visible even when the pigment is gone, but it will still take a few months until it lightens significantly.

Repurchase?
Maybe

Would I recommend it?
Yes. But try a sample at Sephora first.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts