Sunday, April 24, 2016

REVIEW | Lancome Juicy Shaker in Freedom of Peach



Peachy pink color, right up my ally


As you can tell, my lips have been looking dry lately

Pros
Moisturizing
Nice shine
Adorable packaging
Cushion applicator is very soft

Cons
Color kind of settles unevenly in lip lines
VERY sheer
Have to shake before application

Price
$21 for 0.22 oz / 6.5 ml

Verdict
Rating: B-
There are darker colors in this line but I don't think it'll look great creased/settled in my lip lines. I was pretty excited about this lip product but it's kind of just meh. I will keep it because the packaging is so adorable, but it's nothing to run out and get. It also doesn't have a fruity scent like you'd expect with all the fruit inspired names (but it doesn't smell bad, which is good). 

It is moisturizing, so I guess I can use it as a daytime lip balm.

Repurchase?
No.

Would I recommend it?
If you're into moisturizing lip oils with a slight tint.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts