Saturday, April 23, 2016

REVIEW | Charlotte Tillbury Magic Foundation







In case anyone was wondering why my skin's kind of glowy - natural lighting and Lancome Visionnaire Nuit Beauty Slee Perfector. I'm testing it out and will review soon :)


After 10 hours


These were on another day when I tested the foundation out. The color is a bit orange on me


Pros
Natural looking
Good color selection
Semi-matte finish

Cons
Doesn't really cover my pores
Light to medium coverage - NOT full

Price
$44 for 1 oz

Verdict
I am somewhat disappointed in this foundation. I've been hearing a lot about it and thought it'd be a good medium coverage foundation. Personally, it's more of a light to medium coverage, although the packaging claims it has "full coverage." I like the finish it gives but I expected to be "wowed" by this foundation per everyone's reviews on Youtube. I think this is more for people who already have good skin but just need something to make their skin flawless. I have acne scars and large pores from cystic acne, so I will be returning this foundation. Pretty bottle though

Repurchase?
No.

Would I recommend it?
I am honestly not impressed, I think it may be worth a try but get a sample first.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts