Friday, May 20, 2016

REVIEW | Maybelline Colossal Spider Effect waterproof mascara






Closer look at the brush



If you curl your lashes right the first time, this mascara doesn't clump, good stuff

Pros
Very volumnizing

Cons
Could get clumpy
Not super lengthening

Price
$6+ for 0.32 oz / 9.5 ml

Verdict
Unfortunately, this isn't as lengthening as my holy grail Lash Sensational (review here). If you don't curl your lashes right it could get clumpy (by that I mean your lashes are all straight, not diagonal where it intersects with other lashes, as in the first lash photo). 
Otherwise it's very volumnizing, I like it!

Repurchase?
No, I will continue repurchasing the Lash Sensational.

Would I recommend it?
If you like a lot of volume and don't mind brushes your lashes out a bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts