Thursday, May 19, 2016

LIPS | ColourPop Lippie Stix (Fiesta) & Pencil (Rocket)



Left | Lippie Pencil in Rocket (bright pinky coral)
The photo on the website makes it seem like it might be a chubby pencil, but I guess not
Right | Lippie Stix in Fiesta (light peachy pink cream)

Fiesta
This translates to more of a bubblegum pink on me, very pale... Not the most flattering

Rocket
Cute neon pinky coral color, a bit bright but I like it

Fiesta on top of Rocket


Pros
Pigmented
Vanilla fragrance
Creamy
Inexpensive

Cons
Accentuates lip texture (need to prep very well)

Verdict
These two lippies did not turn out to to be what I expected, but mixing them seems to make a cute coral color. Unfortunately these are bit high maintenance for me, having to exfoliate my lips and whatnot to make it look perfect... But from afar you can't really tell. I probably wouldn't wear these a lot unless I want to mix it, the two by themselves is a bit unwearable for my taste. 
I tend to reach for moisturizing formulas these days out of laziness

Price
$5 for 0.0352 oz / 1 g
The Lippie Stix and Lippie Pencil contain the same amount of product, which is fine for me since I don't really use up lipstick ever, but a bit misleading in my opinion - usually lipsticks have 3 g in the bullet.

Repurchase?
Maybe.

Would I recommend it?
For the price I think it's a good buy if you found a color you really like.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts