Friday, June 17, 2016

NIGHT CREAM | Lancome Visionnaire Nuit Beauty Sleep Perfector




Gel to oil formula



Pros
Very nourishing
Contains many plant oils
Makes skin very glowy
Minimizes appearance of poor sleep
Gel to oil texture doesn't feel heavy

Cons
STRONG fragrance
Contains alcohol (irritant)
Does not minimize pores

Price
$88 for 1.7 oz / 50 ml

Verdict
I purchased this during the Sephora VIB sale due to Raeview's rave about this product. This truly does do what it says - beautify your skin overnight.
I really enjoyed it the first week I used it. However, I currently use a 2.5% benzoyl peroxide acne treatment prescribed by my dermatologist, and I noticed any moisturizer or serum with oils in it makes my face burn. After I wash my face in the morning, it looks very glowy, but the drier parts (my jawline) are still dry feeling.
Because it is a gel to oil formula, it feels lighter initially before it becomes an oil. If you have oily skin, apply sparingly as this could get kind of oily.

I returned this due to its strong fragrance, I actually read that high end skin care isn't always the best for sensitive skin, due to strong fragrances that companies like to add, but also when there's too many ingredients your skin isn't capable of absorbing everything. I have since been trying to find a better night cream and nothing's impressed me yet.

Repurchase?
No.

Would I recommend it?
If you are not using any treatments, this could make your skin look amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts