Wednesday, June 15, 2016

LIP BALM | Soap & Glory Great Kisser Lip Moisture Balm




Pros
Light peach scent
Thick balmy texture (actually moisturizing)
Glossy (con for some people)

Cons
Need to use finger/lip brush to apply

Price
$6 for 0.63 oz / 18 g

Verdict
You definitely get a generous amount in the tin, which justifies the amount you might waste using your fingers or a lip brush to apply. There was little to no color so I didn't bother with a lip swatch, but I always love pleasant fragrances in a lip balm. The taste is very mild, unlike the Sun Bum SPF30 lip balm, which tastes like a pina colada. The texture is very thick, surprisingly, which is good because it won't just rub away and some of it actually sinks into the lips.

My lips have been really dry lately so I need something to condition my lips overnight. Love this!

Repurchase?
Yes.

Would I recommend it?
Yup!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts