Tuesday, July 19, 2016

LIPSTICK | CoverGirl Outlast Longwear + Moisture lipstick


In Fireball
Not sure why it looks more pink in the photos, in real life they look quite orange to me
After eating and drinking

Pros
Long wearing
Not drying
Pigmented

Cons
Pain to remove
Smells like plastic
Limited color selection

Price
$7+ for 0.12 oz / 3.4 g

Verdict
If you watch emilynoel83 or xteeener, you'll see they mentioned it in their recent favorites.
I was pleasantly surprised by the lasting power of this, since lipsticks usually fade from your inner lip as you eat and drink. However, due to their long wearing capabilities - I have to go over my lips 3 times to remove the lipstick completely, with jojoba oil or a makeup remover. I am not a fan of hard to remove makeup, so I haven't really been using it. If you find a color you like this is definitely worth a try.

Repurchase?
Maybe.

Would I recommend it?
Yes.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts