Thursday, July 21, 2016

LIPSTICK | Maybelline Loaded Bolds - Gone Greige




Gone Greige | Mauve It Over


Pros
Not drying
Creamy

Cons
Gone Greige doesn't seem to apply as evenly compared to other ones in this range

Price
$6+ for 0.15 oz / 4.2 g

Verdict
I really wanted to like this color bc it's so trendy right now, but as you can tell it is NOT for my complexion. It looked more pink on Temptalia's swatches, but she is a bit darker than me.
Gone Greige has a slight odor that all the Color Sensational lipsticks seem to have, but it doesn't bother me too much.


Repurchase?
No.

Would I recommend it?
If you're tanner than I am this might look dope on you

2 comments:

  1. I guess maybelline never bothered doing anything with the color sensational smell... I don't care about bold colors but I will try the chrome liquid eyeshadow though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooh ya I want to try those too when Target stocks them

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts