Friday, July 29, 2016

LIQUID LIPSTICK | Milani Amore Matte Lip Creme in Adorable

Happy National Lipstick Day!
As an avid lipstick hoarder, I thought it's appropriate to review a new find I enjoy from the drugstore.
Enjoy (:


The applicator holds product on both sides, I usually just use 1 side for my entire lips bc it holds plenty.
Adorable is described as a "pink nude beige" on the Milani website.

Pros
Thin, smooth formula
Pigmented
Long lasting

Neutral
Sweet vanilla scent
18 shades

Cons
Feels a bit dry when it dries (and looks dry after you eat)
Kind of accentuates lip lines (maybe all matte lipsticks are like this)

Price
$7-9 for 0.21 oz / 6 g

Verdict
I was really impressed after trying the Kat Von D (my favorite, review here) and ColourPop liquid lipstick (review here). Milani's formula very thin and easy to spread, although it does feel a bit dry when it dries due to the matte finish. 

Repurchase?
Yes but another color

Would I recommend it?
If you're into the matte liquid lips trend, this one's pretty good

Can you tell that I'm too lazy to put on makeup. Lol I only wear makeup on the weekends now that my skin is better. It's really freeing to wear less makeup (:
Idk why I feel like this is like a greige. But it's just a pinky beige. Much more wearable but I rarely wear these kind of super nude colors now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts