Saturday, July 30, 2016

SUN | Cotz SPF40 for Lighter Skintones





Pros
Fragrance free
Natural sunblock ingredients
Silky finish
Smoothies over pores
Seems help with oil control

Neutral
SPF 40

Cons
White cast
Might be drying for dry skin. Moisturize well the night previously!

Price
$20 for 1.5 oz / 42.5 g

Verdict
As I'm running out of my holy grail sunscreen (review here), I decided to try the same one but for "lighter skin tones" thinking it's a lighter tint. Low and behold it's white, and even though my skin is pale-ish I hate the white cast look. 
The "natural tint" is a bit orange/dark for me, but I still prefer that to a white cast. If you're in the market for a new sunscreen (and happen to have oily skin) I definitely recommend Cotz. I always use a moisturizer underneath.

Repurchase?
Only the natural tint

Would I recommend it?
The natural tint, yes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts