Sunday, July 17, 2016

SAMPLE | Elta MD Tinted UV SPF46 Facial Sunscreen






Pros
Helps with redness
Not drying
Good for acne prone skin

Neutral
SPF 46

Cons
Doesn't help with pores

Price
$34 for 1.7 oz / 50 ml

Verdict
I am almost out of my Cotz tinted SPF40 (review here) and while Cotz is great for oil control and minimizes my pores, it is a bit drying for me now when my skin is on benzoyl peroxide. My dermatologist had recommended the Elta MD untinted SPF to me previously but I wasn't super impressed by the sample (mainly bc my skin would still be really greasy a few hours in). Now that my skin is more adjusted to the benzoyl peroxide, I might try the clear version of this.

However, I noticed the Cotz still is better for oil control if I'm going to be out all day and won't really have time to think about blotting.

Edit: This might've given me two little spots after using it. I haven't really used anything different so... I guess I won't be getting the full size

Purchase?
No.

Would I recommend it?
If you have acne prone skin, this brand of sunscreen seems very popular. And the fact my dermatologist said she loved it gives me a bit of reassurance

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts