Sunday, August 28, 2016

REVIEW | IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Redness








Pros
Lightweight
Good coverage
Fragrance free
Doesn't exacerbate pores
A little goes a long way
Long lasting (even without setting it)
Natural looking

Cons
1 color?
Not cheap
Jar packaging could get messy

Price
$32 for 0.37 oz / 11 ml

Verdict
Rating: A
I was skeptical about this product even though xteeener featured it in a favorites video. When IT Cosmetics had a 50% off deal via GMA, I know I had to try it. I was pleasantly surprised by how natural this looks and how the color blends in, although you can tell it's a bit more beige than my natural skin tone.
The container's too big to be concealer and too small to be a foundation, but for people who seldomly use coverup this is perfect. The coverage is really good considering how light this is. It's super bendable, but not silicone-y where it seems to be slippery and blend away. I've been using the product on the lid since there's so much on there.

Repurchase?
Yes.

Would I recommend it?
If you're really pale or really tan this may not be a foundation for you, but it covers redness well and you can always put foundation/powder over it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts