Saturday, September 3, 2016

REVIEW | Max Factor MasterpieceMax mascara






Pros
Volumnizing
Very dark
Doesn't make lashes brittle

Cons
Doesn't hold a curl
Not really lengthening

Price 
$10 for 0.24 oz / 7.2 ml

Verdict
Idk if you all remember when Max Factor was in drugstores, but their packaging always looked the same as CoverGirl except $2 more expensive (so I never bought one). This mascara reminds me of the Lash Exact packaging, size of the tube, wand and all. Upon initial application I was impressed by the volume since my lashes are so thin, but after 10 seconds they immediately fell flat. It also doesn't give that much length, compared to say... The Lancome Grandiose mascara (which is also not waterproof).
If I didn't get this one from Influenster I'd try the waterproof version, I can see the washable version being good for thin, not straight lashes (is that even a thing?)

Honestly. If you have stick straight lashes and have found any washable mascara that works for you, please let me know (: I'd love to try it. I always need a waterproof formula

Repurchase?
No

Would I recommend it?
For thin, long, nonstraight lashes

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts