Saturday, September 17, 2016

SPF | Shiseido UV Protective Compact


I realized recently I never reviewed this product, but I've been using it for a while
In case anyone was wondering, this fell out of my purse and broke while I was in Orlando :(

This is one of the few products I've purchased full price bc I "needed" it for the summer to touch up my SPF. Raeview's recommended this as one of her go to SPF powders

I could do without the tacky color scheme and rounded compact, but Shiseido's always been known for their quality of products.

This comes with a white sponge I never even bothered to take out of the packaging

Pros
SPF 36
Not cakey
Decent coverage

Neutral
Refill and compact sold separately
Colors seem to run pink?

Cons
Slight fragrance

Price
$28 for the refill
$8 for the case

Verdict
This is one of the few powders on the market that's more than SPF 15 or SPF 20. I haven't really seen an SPF50 one yet except maybe from the Face Shop (or one of those Korean brands). If Shiseido started making this with classier packaging I would definitely recommend this to everyone I know. Their normal compact powders are a lot simpler and not tacky

Repurchase?
Yes!

Would I recommend it?
Definitely, esp for SPF touch ups. Idk how people do that with liquids... My skin is always oily or slippery throughout the day

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts