Saturday, November 12, 2016

ColourPop x Hello Kitty Lippies









Tiny Chum

Konichiwa

I've reviewed ColourPop's lippies before (liquid lip here and lippie stix here)
I've never been super impressed to be honest, but I love Hello Kitty so I had to get something. These seemed to be the most wearable colors in the line since I'm not a fan of fuchsia lips. The color coordination in this collection isn't well thought out in my opinion, the lippies are a little to cool toned to pair w the slightly warmer shadows.

I'm not super impressed by the color selection, but the formula seems to have improved? It looks a lot less dry on my lips now.
I wouldn't necessarily recommend these colors unless you love Hello Kitty like I do


Konichiwa



Tiny Chum full face

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts