Thursday, December 15, 2016

LIQUID LIP | NYX Lingerie liquid lipstick in Exotic

I've finally caught onto the liquid lip trend. The ColourPop ones don't impress me as much, but I have been looking at drugstore options




Maybelline Touch of Spice | NYX Lingerie in Exotic

Pros
Dries quickly
Long lasting
Inexpensive

Cons
Applicator doesn't pick up a lot of product
Need 2 coats to be opaque

Price
$7 for 0.13 oz (about 4 g)

Verdict
Even though the applicator is weird, it never crossed my mind to return this. My roommate complimented me on this lippie, so I've been wearing it quite often. Since Touch of Spice is so similar, I'll probably use Touch of Spice after I run out of this. I'd love to try other formulas in this color - the Kat Von D Lolita I and II seem similar but a bit too brown?

Repurchase?
The formula is nice, but the applicator is too hard to use.

Would I recommend it?
The price point is good if you can get around the applicator

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts