Thursday, January 12, 2017

HIGHLIGHT | Jeffree Star Skin Frost in Mint Condition


His packaging is a little too pink for me, but ofc I bought this bc of what's inside




As you can tell the formula is a bit chunky? Not all creamy and smooth


Price 
$29 for 0.53 oz / 15 g

Verdict
I haven't really bought into the highlight trend, but I couldn't resist a mint green highlight, I won't really wear this often but it's a fun product to have. I'll most likely use it as eyeshadow, maybe a cheek highlight on occasion.

Repurchase?
I highly doubt I'll ever use this up, 15 g is A LOT of product even for face powder

Would I recommend it?
Yeah! It is pretty and the mint green-ness blends out to a nice shimmer that's not too chunky

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts