Wednesday, January 11, 2017

MASCARA | Tarte Lights Camera Lashes Waterproof




Pros
Natural looking
Not clumpy

Cons
Not super volumnizing
Easily stains your eyelids

Price
$21 for 0.24 oz / 7 ml

Verdict
I'm not particularly taken with any high end mascaras, but this one seems to have good reviews so I was excited to try it. Upon application I wasn't disappointed, but my thin, long lashes could use the extra oomph that volumnizing mascaras offer. The packaging is cute ish but I've seen the purple jacket come loose in stores with the testers, so idk how sturdy they are. 
For some reason the brush (the way it's shaped or something) makes it really easy to stain your eyelids, so it could get a little messy
Had I not gotten this with a deal via Tarte, I probably would return this.

Repurchase?
No.

Would I recommend it?
If you like natural looking mascaras

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts