Sunday, May 21, 2017

DRY SHAMPOO | Orlando Pita Revive


If anyone likes shopping at Costco, you probably have seen this.
I purchased this several months ago for $15 for the 5 oz /142 g and a 1.8 oz / 51 g
I actually quite like this. Although it looks gray at first, it brushes out quite nicely on my dark roots. The scent is pretty refreshing, not particularly pleasant but not weird.
My hair looks really fresh and not gross when I use a decent amount
I noticed the trick to using dry shampoo is really using enough to absorb all the oils, esp if you have an oily scalp like me.
If you're in the market for a dry shampoo, I do recommend this one, but I think Bastiste is just as good (maybe better according to my roommate, who claims this one is a bit sticky - which I don't notice) and slightly cheaper. I always love a travel size dry shampoo though 

The brand Orlando Pita is also available at Ulta, but obviously Costco is slightly cheaper.
I also tried their volume shampoo and heat protectant treatment, and a leave in conditioner (see photos below), all of which are pretty decent. I am not blown away by this brand but I will probably use it all up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts