Sunday, June 18, 2017

FOUNDATION | Revlon Youth FX SPF20



Thick texture

I bought this on a whim at CVS in New Orleans bc my face was getting darker than my BB creams/tinted SPF that I brought with me. Nude 200 matches pretty well without looking too yellow/orange (which tends to happen when I use a foundation that matches my neck). The coverage is pretty good without being cakey. It's very smooth but thick, almost like a BB cream. I have large pores around my nose and this did a good job covering them. I feel like the texture is too thick for summer, but it seems good for people who have larger pores or fine lines, as it goes on very smoothly. 
This retails for $15 at Target for 1 oz, I think I paid $18 or something at the drugstore. The price is steep for drugstore, although Revlon's never been "cheap." If you have oily skin I wouldn't recommend this for summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts