Sunday, July 9, 2017

SPF | Kiehl's Super Fluid UV Mineral Defense SPF50+



As you can see it's one of those liquidy sunscreens
The tinted version in particular has a bit of a grey ish color on my skin. If I'm too pale during the year and I use this, it often comes out as bit of a darker pink-beige on me.
Since it is sheerly tinted it doesn't matter as much, but if you're very dark or very pale, it could be a problem.

I used this all the time for a while until I moved on to the Paula's Choice SPF moisturizer, which I can use without a moisturizer beforehand. I like that the Kiehl's is a mineral sunscreen, but I wish they would make a non-tinted version (although, it may be hard to not get a white cash, so that I understand). There's also a slight mineral odor, which isn't unpleasant but it's noticeable.

I stopped using this bc I noticed my t-zone gets extra oily when I use this product, compared to other sunscreens I own. I used to wear this without a moisturizer, but it dries in a way that shows your flaky skin or the dryness on your skin's texture, plus in the winter a moisturizer is ideal no matter what kind of skin you have.


Price 
$38 for 1.7 oz / 50 ml
This is quite an expensive sunscreen in my opinion. I mostly got this because Kiehl's was having a sale/deal. I generally don't buy beauty products unless it's on sale, considering I really don't need more beauty products than I already have.

Repurchase?
No.

Would I recommend it?
I feel like for the price you could do better.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts