Thursday, July 6, 2017

MICELLAR WATER | Garner SkinActive Pink Micellar Cleansing Water




Fragrance free

 I recently noticed I have a bad case of forgetting to review stuff when you use it everyday
I've had this for maybe a year, possibly longer, and I mostly use it to remove eye or lip makeup, which is probably why it's lasted me so long.
I am not a micellar water for face makeup girl, I feel like it doesn't remove face makeup as well compared to makeup removing cleansers or cleansing oils. But the Garnier is decent for lip and eye makeup. Admittedly, I don't think this is AMAZING for makeup removal, because sometimes I have to go over my lips twice to get rid of all the lipstick. But for eye makeup it seems ok, definitely good for sensitive skin.
I've used this on occasion for my face as a refresher or get rid of oil, it makes my skin feel pretty refreshed.

I got a small sample of the Bioderma so we'll see if Bioderma is worth the price.
I think if you're into micellar water, this is definitely worth a try as I think it is better than the Simple Micellar Water.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts