Thursday, August 31, 2017

LIPSTICK | Makeup Revolution Iconic Matte Nude Revolution in Lust


I was mostly intrigued by the rose gold packaging, which is "similar" to the Charlotte Tillbury one that's like 6 times the price
I thought Lust would be a more neutral color, but it's kind of a bright pink coral
Korean style - applied to middle only
Full lip 
Not super drying for a matte lipstick, if the colors are more wearable I'd buy more
Not sure if you see the brightness in the photo as it makes my face a bit washed out. It is a bit neon in my opinion, but the lipstick seems really long wearing. I wiped off some while eating and it was still present towards the end of the day. 

Price
$5 for 0.11 oz 
Purchase at Ulta here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts