Friday, September 1, 2017

PRIMER | Hourglass Veil Mineral Primer SPF15




If you've been following my blog for a while, you'll notice I hardly ever review face primers.
I have fairly large pores around my nose, but I never thought primers would do much for me, since some foundations fill in your pores more than others (namely Korean BB creams). 
I notice this does, indeed, fill in my pores noticeably. My skin looks smoother but there are pores that are too big for primers for fill, esp now that I'm aging.

Other than pore filling, this product doesn't really help the longevity of my foundation. It seems to make the foundation look ok but I have more oils seeping out of my skin.

I honestly think, at a certain age, the only thing that can change the texture of your skin are laser treatments.


Price
$56 for 1 oz / 30 ml
Another expensive product. I only bought this bc I had the $15 off $50 coupon from Sephora, which is a fairly good deal if your item is right around $50.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts