Sunday, September 17, 2017

Oval Brushes - Daiso and MAC?


$2 for small
$4 for large
It's actually pretty soft, I've been using the big one for powder

The handle is very lightweight so you can tell why it's so cheap, but the bristles are nice so that's what matters. Because the handle is so light you have to hold the brush a certain way to maneuver it
I remember when I was at Anthropologie looking at the Artis brush, they said to wipe it on a microbe cloth after each use and wash it once a month, I forgot where my microfiber cloth went so I haven't been wiping it, but I also have only been using powder and not foundation
MAC: $42
I just googled this and the rating is 3.5 stars? Maybe I should've done research on this before getting it. This is not THAT much cheaper than Artis but it is like $15 cheaper
Left: Daiso | Right: MAC
MAC feels a bit softer 



All in all, there seems to be a lot of dupes for the Artis oval brushes. If you were interested but don't want to shell out the money, Real Techniques recently came out with their version at Ulta, and if you have a Daiso near you I think for $2-4 the brushes are SO worth the money.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts