Friday, September 15, 2017

FOUNDATION | Koh Gen Do Aqua Foundation


Watery texture
But less watery than the MUFE Water Blend (review here) when you apply it to the skin
Light, natural coverage - def higher coverage than the MUFE Water Blend
The coverage is pretty natural, excuse that random piece of eyelash near my nose
As you can tell my pores are pretty big, this foundation hides them a little bit even without primer

I think this is pretty moisturizing, at the end of the day there's foundations that will make my skin look really dry, but this one seems ok

Pump packaging




All in all, I do like this foundation. I thought it was amazing the first time I used it, but afterwards it was ok. I'm not a huge liquid foundation girl even though I like to try them because my skin gets so oily by the end of the day, powder foundations just work better for me. I mostly got this because it was on the Costco website for $45 but it retails for $62 for 1 oz / 30 ml

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts