Tuesday, December 20, 2022

Cleansing Balm | Then I Met You




As you can tell I am almost out of this. For a few years this brand never went on sale, but this year it was 20% off on Sokoglam (maybe bc the economy isn't doing too hot this fall?).
For me, Then I Met You the best cleansing balm I've ever used, the packaging, texture, emulsification and faint scent are all perfect. The only "problem" is the price. I have used Shu Uemura (post here, it's good but too expensive and fragrance is very strong), Clinique (post here, texture isn't as buttery but it works), Eve Lom (not a fan of the scent, also requires a muslin cloth which is too "high maintenace" for me), Omorovizca (post here, does not emulsify and very overpriced, I actually didn't even end up using the whole jar). 
I know the Farmacy one is quite popular, I never tried it bc I still prefer cleansing oils but I do have a deluxe sample of I will use at some point. Banila is also very OG for cleansing balms, apparently a lot of formulas are similar to this - possibly the same manufacturer.
On my list to try next: Kim True (about $20 for 3 oz). I saw Neutrogena and Cerave have came out with cleansing balms recently, but the ingredients aren't as intriguing for me.

If you don't mind spending a bit more on cleansing balms, I would highly recommend this. I personally have been enjoying more affordable products under $30, but I will probably repurchase this again at some point, or as a gift for others.

Ingredients
Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, PEG-20 Glyceryl Trii-sostearate, PEG-8 Isostearate, Cera Microcristallina (Microcrystalline Wax/Cire Microcristalline), Hippophae Rhamnoides Oil, Ceresin, Synthetic Wax, Orbiignya Oleifera Seed Oil, Diospyros Kaki Fruit Extract, Aniba Rosaeodora (Rosewood) Wood Oil, Citrus Paradisi (Grapefruit) Peel Oil, Rosemarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, 1,2-Hexanediol, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Ethylene/Propylene Copolymer

Price: $38 for 3.17 oz / 90 g

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts