Monday, October 25, 2010

Ulta Haul

Hi everyone,
I paid a visit to Ulta since they had their $5 off $10+ purchase coupon
I wanted to get the Merlot Grapeseed Moisturizer, which I did 


This is probably one of the few things I've gotten at retail price, but technically it's not retail since I had the $5 off coupon :)
And now I have the two Merlot moisturizers :)

And of course, whenever I only want one thing...


I always find something else, haha.

I've had my eyes on these Freeman masks for a while, but never bothered since my mom didn't want to get it for me at Walmart.
In fact, these were on a BOGOF at Ulta (surprise!) so they ended up just costing $2 each, since it's $3.99 retail. I got another one of the Pineapple since it was BOGOF, I wish they had another mask I could try out, but my Ulta only had this sugar body scrub left, which I'm really not interested in.

I actually ordered 2 Skin79 BB creams on Ebay (they were only $8 each I believe, which isn't the cheapest for a foundation... But if they work, we'll see)

Have you tried any BB creams? What'd you think? I'd love to know :)

Till next time :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts