Friday, October 29, 2010

Spotted: Clearance Sales at Walgreens?! (pic heavy)

Hi everyone,
I've recently been addicted to chai tea lately, which, if you follow me on Twitter, you may already know about. So today I went to Walgreens to check if they had any, they didn't.
What I did end up spotting though, is...


L'Oreal HiP lip gloss duos
L'Oreal HiP Kohl liners


L'Oreal Bare Naturale lip conditioners
L'Oreal Feel Naturale makeup (I actually got this a year or so ago at CVS for half the price of their clearance, haven't used it much though, I should start using it as a concealer)


Maybelline SuperStay lip colors


Maybelline Mineral Power liquid foundation


L'Oreal lipsticks


Revlon Mineral makeup, both powder and mousse


Revlon 3D mascara


Revlon makeup brushes - I would be tempted, but I have too many brushes anyway
Makeup remover pen - got this for half the price as well at CVS in their clearance earlier 2010


Revlon Illuminance creme highlighters; heard good things about it, but to me not exactly worth the $7.49


Rimmel 10 Hr Gloss


Rimmel Renew & Lift foundation


Broadway nails, I actually purchased two, which I will show after I get home :)



More artificial nails
Borghese nail polishes/treatments

That's about it at that Walgreens, each Walgreens varies so your store probably has different ones on clearance.

Anyhow, like usual, Walgreens clearances aren't impressive in price, it's almost 50% off but not quite. If you really had something you wanted it's a good deal, but if you're just in the market for something new... I'd probably go to CVS for clearance sales.
I wonder if CVS has started their clearance sales already? Gotta check that out

Till next time :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts