Sunday, November 7, 2010

Random Questions

Hi everyone, I just watched Blair's 17 Random Questions video and I kind of like some of the questions, so I'm going to do it :)

1. How did you get your youtube user name?
CJ was what I considered my initial to be, since my first name is Connie and Jessica is a middle name I made up (I don't legally have a middle name) and I love Winnie the Pooh, so cj hearts (x3) pooh :)


2. If you could change your name to anything, what would it be and why?
I would want to change it to Kristina or Crystal or something, because I really like those names. Maybe even Alyson, I have quite a few girl names that I like.


3. If you could go back in time and give your younger self advice, what would it be and why?
Try harder in high school. The classes you take especially sophomore and junior year are crucial. I was just kind of whatever about it and didn't do that well, and I am now at a state university, which isn't the worst, but I would rather be at a UC. That's advice I'd give to younger girls too! Even if you think oh I'll find some way to make money even if I don't get into a good college, it's still a good idea that you at least try.


4. How old were you when you first learned to blow a bubblegum bubble?
I honestly have no idea, it was never a huge thing for me.


5. What did you want to be when you were little?
When I was in elementary school, I wanted to be an elementary school teacher because I LOVED grading papers for some reason. As I grew older, I got the idea to be a doctor, optometrist, etc.
Now I just want to be an accountant, lol, simple.


6. What do you order at Starbucks?
I don't order the same thing all the time, but I usually order frappucinos. I rarely ever order a hot coffee or tea there because I've never been interested. I have been loving chai latte lately though, I wonder if Starbucks' is as good as Peet's.


7. What's the hardest you ever laughed?
I'm not sure about this one either, I don't remember something I laugh really hard at unless someone reminds me, lol.


8. If you could play any musical instrument, which would it be and why? 
I already play the piano, but I would probably say... The flute, or maybe this Chinese instrument named 古筝 (Gu Zheng), if you search it up on google you'll probably see an image of it.
I just think it's very elegant.


9. What's your favorite thing to do when your upset?
Good question... I think I eat a lot, sweets, snacks, bring it on. There are times when I just waste time away online doing things I usually consider boring though.


10. What's your favorite movie?
Oh my gosh, there is far too many. I LOVE Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl, Up from Disney Pixar is my favorite animated film, Ocean's Eleven I think is absolutely brilliant, the Devil Wears Prada I could just watch a million times, Charlie's Angels is probably my favorite action movie, considering I'm not really into action films. Those are a few off the top of my head :)


11. What's one food you can not live without?
I've found that I don't absolutely love any type of food, because I eventually get tired of them. If I really had to choose though... Maybe Activia's vanilla yogurt, so good!


12. What's your favorite dessert?
Don't really have one, my family's not big into desserts, but mango pudding is delicious! (The one I get is basically vanilla/cream flavored pudding with chopped mango pieces on top)


13. Favorite pizza topping?
Hawaiian, although I like pepperoni too.


14. Would you rather have the superpower to read minds, or the superpower to be invisible?
Probably to be invisible, it's very convenient sometimes I feel like.


15. What did you do for your last birthday?
I went out with my friends to a buffet, nothing exciting b/c I didn't have a job (I mean, I wouldn't have thrown a party anyway) but maybe we would've actually done something. Lol


16. If you had one personal "selfish" wish, what would it be and why?
I'd probably ask for a lifetime of money, get it whenever. It is materialistic of me, but in times like this it's crucial -_- besides then I could buy all the makeup I want, lol.
Otherwise idk what other wishes I'd have


17. What does OMGHHKP mean to you?
Errr... Oh my god help her kill [insert name of insect that starts with p?] lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts