Thursday, November 4, 2010

Slightly random

Hi everyone,
So of course I'm back with another haul -_- I promise I'll do a review soon!
Anyhow, since the Clinique Acne Solutions dried my skin out like crazy and made it flaky, I exchanged it for


Their regular skincare line #2, maybe I should've gone with #3, but my skin was quite dry at the time of purchase. We'll see how this works out

In addition, since my skin was so flaky, I was desperate for a thick moisturizer, and ended up getting


A HUGE 16 oz tub of Cetaphil Moisturizing cream. I actually wanted to get the 3 oz tube but my Target didn't have it, bummer. Costco actually has a 20 oz tub for 20 cents more than the price at Target ($10.29) but we just recently went to Costco, so I thought, screw it, I need it today.

I also finally got the Ecotools retractable kabuki. Xteeener is a partial influence as always, but I actually considered this maybe 2 years back when Ecotools & POSH were still carried at Longs Drugs (now CVS). They were both 25% off at the time but I went with the POSH kabuki since it's bigger & I thought the kabuki "coffin" is cool


You can definitely tell the difference in size. It takes like 2 days to dry when I clean them -_-

Anyhow, that's it for now
I realize that hauls are getting kind of redundant and whatnot, but I'll do a review or favorites soon :)

Till next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts