Saturday, July 26, 2014

Review: L'Oreal Double Extend w Lash Boosting Serum

Apparently I am on a mascara reviewing kick, hope it's actually helpful to some of you


Top: bare lashes
Middle: with primer
Bottom: with mascara

Pros
Very lengthening
Supposed to help with lash growth (honestly, I'd buy the serum if you're looking for that feature, I've used the serum on and off and it produces immediate results within days. But when you stop using it your lashes go back to their normal length, so the effect is temporary)

Cons
2-step application
Doesn't hold a curl if your lashes are straight/hard to curl (you could always curl your lashes afterward with a heated lash curler, or a regular curler but the mascara will probably stick it)

Price
$8-11 for 0.17 oz (5.2ml) step one, 0.16 oz (5ml) step 2

Verdict
I like the length and the lash serum aspect of this mascara, but... I can't really see a difference with my lashes if they droop down and look straight. People with lashes easier to curl may not have this problem
I could probably use this when I use a heated lash curler after applying mascara

Repurchase?
No.

Would I recommend it?
Not in particular

Has anyone tried the regular Double Extend tube mascara? That one looks cool but I suspect it doesn't really hold a curl either :/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts