Sunday, December 19, 2010

Getting to know me better

Hi everyone,
A blogger I follow just posted this, and I like these kinds of things so... Here we go :)

1. What is your dream job?
To be honest, I don't really know. I'm thinking actress or makeup artist though.

2. What is your fragrance for winter?
I don't really change it up for winter, but I do love the dupe of Juicy Couture Couture Couture

3. How do you like your tea/coffee?
I LOVE chai latte, tea by itself without sugar/milk and w/e isn't that great, but I know that green tea is good for your health. I don't really like coffee, but I love cappucino, milk and sugar just fix everything apparently, lol.

4. What is your most important beauty secret?
I don't really have one, but maybe never use harsh cleansers in the morning if you're going to wear makeup.

5. If you had an all-expenses paid vacation, where would you go?
I'm not actually a huge travel person, but it'd be great to visit Europe, preferably Paris or London.

6. If a genie popped up in your lap right now and offered you three wishes, what would they be?
Money/wealth whenever I want/need
Better looks (bigger eyes, smaller face, that kind of thing)
The ability to stay slender no matter how much I eat, with no exercise, I would LOVE that. Lol

7. If you could only have breakfast, lunch, dinner or dessert foods for the rest of your life, which would you pick?
That's really hard... I love my snack foods.
But, if I can still stay slender with these foods, I'd pick raisin toast/coconut toast (it's from this Asian bakery named Sheng Kee, idk if it's nation wide) for breakfast, lunch... I really don't know, I do get tired of certain types of food through time. For dessert though, cheesecake and red velvet cupcake, yum!
I suppose the Asian noodle my mom makes would suffice though, it's delicious! (I'm supply a recipe but I don't know all of it, lol)

8. If you were Hello Kitty, what color hairbow would you wear?
Lavender, it's one of my favorite colors by far.

9. What is your biggest make-up pet peeve?
Too much contouring? I feel like it looks super obvious, same goes with bronzer.

10. If you could only wear one piece of jewelery for the rest of your life, what would it be?
Necklace, it's the only jewelry I actually remember to wear actually, lol

11. What one talent do you wish you had?
Be able to speak many different languages fluently

12. Which product will you continue to repurchase?
Maybelline MoistureExtreme lipstick, I think it's discontinued though... Why?

13. If you could look into the future, would you? And what would you like to know?
I kind of want to, but if I know what the future holds I might dread it.
If I did though, I'd probably want to know whether I had kids, who I married, if I stayed slender... Stuff like that

14. Who is your biggest celebrity crush? (include pictures)
Johnny Depp and Bradley Cooper. I absolutely love Johnny Depp, he's an amazing actor and good looking. Bradley Cooper is just good looking, lol.



15. What made you start a blog?
I think I started my blog for Youtube at first. But now I love blogging b/c I can type so much and edit without going through the hassle of video filming and editing, lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts