Friday, January 7, 2011

Haul Recap (mini reviews)

Hi everyone,
I've decided to delete some of my older haul videos (dating back to 2008)
I wanted to still show you what had been in them though, so I went down the list and digged up everything. Surprisingly, despite my lack of organization, I managed to find nearly everything with the exception of some products that I either gave away, got rid of, or returned.

Here is one from one of my hauls [now deleted] (I would do this in order but this started off kind of random so I'm just going to randomly post them, lol)


Maybelline Dream Liquid Mousse - used this maybe twice, I've learned my lesson to return anything I don't love while I still can...
Rimmel Cool Matte 16 Hr mousse foundation in 100 Ivory, 103 True Ivory - used this like half a time, I've never worn the entire thing all over my face lol, I'm slightly scared b/c it wasn't sealed when I bought it, but I still wanted it b/c on clearance it was such a good price.
Physician's Formula Gentle Cover cream concealer in Green - don't use it much, I prefer to just use flesh toned concealer now


Sally Girl eyeshadows
Champagne
Snow (my favorite, great as inner corner highlight or just lid color)
Teal
Mauve
Taupe
Orange Soda (?)
L'Oreal HiP eyeshadow duo in Charisma (satin mauve/deep purple)
I loved the purple color for a while, but I haven't been wearing much on my lower lash line these days


CoverGirl LashBlast mascara in Blackest Black - after the first tube, I don't really like it that much, doesn't hold a curl as much as I thought/remembered, maybe it's 'cos the first tube was the freshest? (I bought the 3-pack from Costco)
CoverGirl Wetslicks lipglosses in Peaches `n Gleam - Emphasizes lip lines as well unfortunately, somewhat sheer but very nice color
CoverGirl Wetslicks Amazemint lip gloss in No Care Bare - emphasizes lip line, feels tingly, don't recommend over lipsticks
CoverGirl LipSlicks in Princess - slightly frosty light pink, technically a tinted lip balm, the texture's great, but the scent is very plasticky, old school lipstick-like, if they fixed the scent this would be like one of the best lip products in the drugstore
NYX Jumbo Eyeshadow Pencil in Black Bean - I honestly have no used this since my review of the NYX pencils, idk if I ever will, it's just kind of there for convenience, lol


Revlon A Floral Affair blush (don't remember the color, but it's discontinued anyway so I won't talk too much about it)
Revlon Translucide nail enamel in Sheer Peach - very sheer, good for french manicures 


St. Ives Apricot Scrub Gentle - doesn't do anything if you have acne prone skin, go with another scrub
Garnier Fructis Wonder Waves mousse - I've used this twice, I think. I shouldn't buy any hair styling products b/c I never use it, lol

That's it for now,
Till next time :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts