Friday, January 14, 2011

Olay ProX Advanced Cleaning system

Hi everyone,
I don't know if I've mentioned this already, but I've been kind of intrigued by the Clarisonic Mia lately.



Most b/c I get a discount, but also a lot of people who have it say it's great

My skin's been clearing up, but I still think a brush cleanser like that is kind of sort of cool.
However, the $149 price tag is hard to justify, even with my discount, when I could be getting my camera for nearly the same amount of money.

However, I found out that Olay has come out with a similar product

For only $30
I mean, $30 isn't cheap in drugstore terms, but next to the $149 Clarisonic Mia it seems almost minuscule.
I wonder why it's listed under the anti-aging line though, b/c I don't see how this would help with anti-aging other than letting the products absorb better in the skin by deep cleaning.

Anyhow... When I get this, and yes I say when and not if b.c I am definitely going to try this... I'll let you guys know :)

Is anyone else interested like me?

Till next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts