Top: 1 layer
Bottom: Couple layers to build color up
A few layers (to show the color)
Shown in Classy
- See through packaging
- Smooth texture
- Sheer color (con for some)
- Artificial grape scent (con for some)
- Slightly shiny finish (con for some)
- Misleading swatches
- Lipstick doesn't twist in completely
- Made in China (some ppl are iffy about that, but really, $1? Where're you going to make that in the US...)
I had originally thought the color Classy was a light pink, but it turns out it's more of a buildable mauve. For a $1 though, this has a great texture and smells decent. Because the color is so dark, being sheer is actually a good thing, but I usually like pigmented lipsticks.
I've heard or seen from some people that the lipstick actually fell out of the case, can't really say be careful b/c you can't tell but... Yeah, just thought I'd put it out there.
As of right now, no. None of the other colors look like ones I would wear.