Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Review: Neutrogena Sensitive Skin SPF 60+ sunblock lotion



Left to Right
Applied, spread out, blended in

Pros:
- Mineral-based
- High SPF
- Doesn't contain oxybenzone (see more info here)

Cons:
- Thick texture
- Hard to blend on face
- Goes on with a white cast
- Made non-moisturized skin look gray and dry-textured

Value
$7-10 for 3 oz / 88 ml

Verdict:
If you plan to use this as a face sunblock, make sure to moisturizer thoroughly or else this will drag on your skin and not blend in well. I have been using this mostly for my neck and hands. The key is to use less than you would chemical-based sunscreens, because you need less for adequate protection anyway.

Repurchase?
Probably not.
I seldomly use sunblock these days so the new Shiseido one I purchased should be enough for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts