Saturday, April 2, 2011

Target/CVS Mini-haul


Physician's Formula Mineral Wear Loose powder foundation in Creamy Natural ($10.69 at Target)
I found a buy one get one coupon for Physician's Formula Mineral Wear line, so I took advantage of it and got these two :) I have 3 mineral foundations but I've only tried the Bare Minerals (which doesn't match my skin) so I figured this can't hurt for the summer

Physician's Formula Mineral Wear Correcting powder in Translucent ($12.69 at Target)
Kind of similar to the E.L.F. Complexion powder except it's mineral, we'll see if this actually works

Physician's Formula Organic Wear Jumbo Lash mascara in Black Organics ($8.74 at Target)
I'm not really into mascaras anymore, but since this has a rebate thing n I saw a review of it from NouveauCheap's blog, I figured... Why not, it's organic.


Garnier Nutritioniste Skin Renew Anti-Dark Circle Roller in Sheer Tint ($10 on sale at CVS)
I've been seeing a lot of people talk about this lately, and apparently it kind of works. I have minimal dark circles so we'll see if this works :)


Rohto Redness Relief ($6.89 on sale at CVS)
My eyes have been kind of dry lately (possibly from being at the computer for too long) and I heard these are good and refreshing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts