Sunday, June 26, 2011

Britney Spears Circus Fantasy eau de parfum


1 oz / 30 ml


In comparison to the 3.4 oz / 100 ml of the Britney Spears original Fantasy


Fragrance smells different to and on everyone.
I personally find that the original Fantasy is incredibly sweet, so sweet that I can't stand it on myself.
I think I've sniffed it on other people, but that's only for a couple seconds, maybe minutes if I'm next to them for a while.
However, if I had to smell this all day... I would get a headache because it is kind of heavy.

Circus Fantasy,
on the other hand,
smells very similar to Fantasy but much lighter and has a slight fruity note to it.
Its official notes are: red sweetheart orchid, creamy musks, violet candy, florals, apricot blossom, sugar-coated raspberry, blue peony, vanilla wood, creamy musks, luscious fruits, waterlily.

From experience with ordering fragrance online, I find that even if you think you'd like the notes... Just smell it in person first. Because you might be sorely disappointed like I was.

I got Circus Fantasy for $9.99 at TJ Maxx, which I thought was a great deal since a rollerball (0.33 oz) at CVS costs $12.

Would I recommend it?
Yes. But like I said... Check it out in person first, I recommend Kohl's or Ulta for sampling fragrance.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts