Thursday, July 14, 2011

Forget Me Knot ring trio + bow ring


Bow ring from Charlotte Russe for $5, sorry I forgot to mention when I first posted this







From Jewelmint
If you're planning to make your first purchase from Jewelmint, definitely look on Retail Me Not first because there's always a 50% off coupon for first time buyers.

While the jewelry from Jewelmint is good quality, I'm not so sure it's worth $29.99, so definitely try to get discounts where you can (invite friends through your link, etc.)

I'm actually quite disappointed by the piece because the band of the rose one (which was the one I really liked) is very rough and cheap feeling. For some reason it seems lighter than the other two rings. The bow one is my favorite of the 3 now that I have it.

For what it's worth, Jewelmint does put up a good presentation with their packaging, the pale mint green (sometimes black) boxes and the velvet pouches.

Have you made a purchase with Jewelmint? Do you like it?
Or are you tired of people talking about Jewelmint?
Let me know in the comments :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts