Sunday, July 10, 2011

Review & Swatches: CQ lipstick in Tickled Pink



Shown in Tickled Pink

Pros
- Creamy
- Buildable color
- Glaze finish

Cons
- Not super pigmented
- Slightly repulsive scent (to me anyway)
- Only available at Walmart (and often out of stock)

Verdict
I thought this was a very cute color, but on my lips it turns very pale pink after building it up a bit. The texture's nice but the scent reminds me of a little of the Rimmel Moisture Renew lipsticks (hard to describe the scent to be odor, but it's just repulsive, luckily not strong)
Unfortunately Walmart, or at least mine, is nearly always out of stock of everything. I got this on a random trip, which I'm somewhat happy about. I do like the lavender tube and the swatch on the bottom of the tube, which actually is the color it turns out on my lips (surprisingly).
I've seen CQ nail polish at Rite Aid, maybe they'll start carrying the cosmetics.

Would I recommend it?
Yes, if you can find it.

Price
$3 for 0.12 oz / 3.1 g

Repurchase?
Probably not, I have too many colors like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts