Friday, July 8, 2011

Review & Swatches: L'Oreal Color Juice lip glosses



New packaging (slightly slanted tip) vs Old dispenser (rounded ball)


Passionfruit Squeeze (cream finish, MLBB)
Beige brown


Bubblegum (cream finish)
Milky pink


Pink Grapefruit
Sheer light beige with shimmer

Pros
- Decent pigmentation (even though it says sheer)
- Glossy
- Good lasting power (since they are more tacky)
- Decent color selection

Cons
- Thick texture
- Sticky
- Slightly drying
- Settles into lip lines after some time

Verdict
I heard a long time ago these are similar to the Lancome Juicy Tubes lip glosses, but after trying those in a purchase with purchase, the L'Oreal ones are definitely thicker and stickier, but more pigmented.
I've also read that Bubblegum (pale pink) is a dupe for NARS Turkish Delight. Since I haven't tried it I can't be sure, but they both look like milky pink colors.

Would I recommend these?
If you don't mind sticky glosses.

Price:
$5-8 for 0.5 oz / 15 ml

Repurchase?
No, I don't think I'll be able to use up one tube.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts