Saturday, August 13, 2011

My Ulta Online Order


purminerals 4-in-1 Pressed Mineral Makeup SPF 15 in Light (in both products)
Ulta had a Buy one Get one sale. After seeing MichellePhan's video about it a while back, I've always wanted to try it but didn't because of the price. I'll let you know what I think about it in a review soon. 
I was actually searching for some product to go with this for free shipping before I found the Ed Hardy perfume on sale for half price.





Ulta had it on sale for $37.50, half the price of retail.

Most of you probably didn't follow my blog back then, but in November 2010 I actually bought the holiday set of this perfume, to see the blogpost click here. I have to say this is one of my favorite perfumes, not because it smells amazing or anything like that, but it is one of the few I can stand without getting a headache.
I've been into fragrance lately and purchased maybe 6, and this is my go-to whenever I don't know what to wear. It starts off fruity with a slight floral tinge and becomes more floral as the day goes on. I'm starting to wonder maybe they don't fill these perfumes all the way up though, because this is brand new. I actually still have a nearly full bottle of this, so this is kind of backup.

Some people might find the bottle tacky esp when they're not into tattoos. I'm not crazy about it, but at least the parfum smells good.



Samples
Urban Decay De-Slick in a Tube
Smashbox Photo Finish oil-free primer
StriVectin Instant Facial Sculpting Cream

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts