Sunday, September 4, 2011

My Everyday Makeup Routine


In order of application:
1. Shiseido Extra Smooth Sun Protection Cream SPF 36 
(old version, the new one is SPF 38. This actually leaves a nice matte finish for makeup, I highly recommend this! It keeps the oil at bay just like xteeener said, if you don't know who that is... You must check her out! She's the most genuine, honest makeup guru on Youtube)

2. Shiseido eyelash curler 
(fits my left eye perfectly, a little hard to maneuver on my right eye but I'll deal)

3. E.L.F. eyebrow kit in Medium or Wet n Wild eye / brow liner in Charcoal
(Gray colors are best if you have thick black hair, like me, but I've been using the E.L.F. one for the sake of using it up. The powder looks very red-toned on my brows so I prefer the wax)

4. Almay Clear Complexion concealer in Light
(not the best concealer I've used, but at least it's supposed to be good with pimples)

5. Revlon ColorStay eyeliner in Blackberry, see review and swatches here
(as I said in my review, this isn't pigmented, but it looks very natural and flattering on my brown eyes as an every day liner. I wing it out just the slightest, and it makes my lashes look perkier)

I don't apply lip products in the morning because I am going to eat breakfast, so it's pointless. Then I forget during the day, because I just forget.
These are the two lip products I have in my school bag just in case I do remember to put some lip product on:
L'Oreal HiP Shine Struck Liquid Lipcolor in Euphoric (see review and swatches here)
Maybelline Color Sensational lipstick in Pink Please (see review & swatches here)

One thing I have been wearing consistently though...
My Ed Hardy perfume. I've been wearing this whenever I go out. It might not look like I've used a lot but I spray it twice, once on my wrist (then stamp the other wrist) and once on the front of my neck, I lift my chin so it gets to the pulse points.
This is a lovely fruity floral scent, fruity at first, then floral as the day goes on. Definitely give this a sniff the next time you're at Ulta or any department store that carries this.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts