Sunday, November 13, 2011

Review: Revlon Extra Curl Eyelash curler


Compared to the Shiseido eyelash curler, which is almost HG for me (if it curled the lashes on my right eye better).


I have tried the original Revlon metal eyelash curler before, and it was way too curvy for my Asian eyes.
I saw HelloHannahCho on YT talk about the black one, so I decided to give it a try for $5

This is slightly better than their original one, but sadly this is still too curvy for my eyes. In case you've never had this problem, basically it only gets the tips of your lashes, which doesn't create a huge difference when you open your eyes.

It does have a grip, which is nice.
Overall, if you have a flatter eye, I wouldn't recommend this.

Price:
$5-8 depending on where purchased

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts