Wednesday, January 25, 2012
Cute Blog Award
Thanks Maggie for tagging me! :)
For this award you:
1. Link back to the person who nominated you.
2. Answer the award questions.
3. Tell something about yourself you haven't told anyone on your blog yet.
4. Award as many blogs as you think are worthy of this award.
5. Make sure you let those you gave this award to know that you awarded them.
1. What is your go-to makeup product?
Currently, my skin is terrible, so I would say BB cream or concealer.
On a good skin day, I'd say eyeliner
2. What was your favorite fashion trend of 2011?
I'm not sure if this was a fashion trend in 2011, but I really got into black leggings. I wore them with a lot of tunic sweaters this past fall/winter.
3. What is your favorite desert?
Mango pudding! The type I have is basically chopped mango on top of vanilla or something pudding.
4. Favorite color?
White, it's such a clean, pure, versatile color (although, is it actually considered a color?)
5. What is your middle name?
My Chinese middle name is 晓 (xiao), I don't have a middle name in English.
6. What is the last song you listened to?
Solo by Jason Chen on Youtube, definitely check it out here if you don't know who he is!
Something you don't know about me yet:
I came to the US when I was eight years old, although at 19 years old right now, I still identify more with my Chinese heritage.
School started today for me, hope you all are having fun going back... I am not :P
Left: Natural light | Right: Florescent light Natural light under the shade (very hazel looking) Maybe 4-5 years ago, Mic...
I'm not really a nude lip person, but I really like this nude coral color. It's natural looking but still gives your ...
^ I'm starting to get smile lines! Boo Pros Good coverage Super cute SPF 50 Easy application Cons Lim...
Pros Natural looking Large bottle Easy to blend Good color selection Lightweight Neutral Sheer coverage Does...
I totally forgot to post anything about this for some reason, but I had bayalage done on my hair at the end of July 2016. I have pretty t...